Every organization strives to deliver the highest quality service to the clientele they serve. To do this, successfully identifying the diverse needs of internal and external stakeholders requires first understanding how culture impacts every facet of your organization. The ability to work effectively across difference and leverage those differences as an asset is critical to your organization’s long term growth and success.
Equity Alliance MN can support your organization by increasing both the cultural awareness and responsiveness of team members at every level. By examining one’s own culture and the culture of your organization, team members will increase their capacity to bridge understanding across difference and apply inclusive policies and practices so that all stakeholders feel valued and respected.
Equity Alliance MN will create and deliver equity reviews, professional learning, and organizational development that is customized for the specific needs of your organization.
Equity Alliance MN customized consulting services include professional learning to:
Develop INDIVIDUAL’S SELF-AWARENESS of Race, Culture and Implicit Bias
- Intercultural Development Inventory (IDI) assessments, feedback and personalized goal-setting to increase your organization’s cultural competence
- Ongoing culturally responsive at all levels within your organization
- Professional training sessions to address organizational learning around race and culture
Develop ORGANIZATIONAL LEADERSHIP to Engage All Voices at All Levels
- Increase culturally responsive instruction and culturally relevant curriculum
- Practice the skills of listening for understanding through intentional conversations
Develop SYSTEMIC EQUITABLE ACCESS to Opportunity
Through a customized Equity Review, we work to:
- Build a strategic framework of equity around the mission and vision of your organization
- Assess organizational practices, policies, procedures, and outcomes
- Assist in revising organizational practices, policies and procedures through an equity lens
To learn more, please contact us email@example.com or 651-379-2653.
Get the latest about Equity Alliance MN events, services, and latest news.