Equity Alliance MN Foundation is a 501(c) 3 nonprofit organization. All donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. The EIN is 82-3568400.
The Board provides a continuing, innovative source of funding to support the programs, services, and work of Equity Alliance MN by soliciting, managing, and distributing funds. The programs funded will emphasize the Equity Alliance MN Foundation mission to enhance the ability of Equity Alliance MN to eliminate gaps in E-21 educational opportunity and achievement. The funds provided by the Equity Alliance MN Foundation will directly benefit students and staff and improve educational equity. The Equity Alliance MN Foundation is funded by private and public grants and by donations.
Donations can be sent to:
6063 Hudson Rd. Suite 218, Woodbury, MN, 55125.
- To enhance Equity Alliance MN’s ability to provide programs and services to eliminate E-21 educational opportunity and achievement gaps
- To support Equity Alliance MN’s educational programs and services by providing funds not available through local, state, or federal sources.
- To involve the community in the support of educational equity
- To provide a continuing source of funds through grants from foundations and government and gifts from individuals, businesses, and other organizations.
Vision: To be a significant contributing partner in the educational equity work of Equity Alliance MN
We believe that:
- Race and culture fundamentally shape and influence our core values, our thinking, our policies, and our practices
- Excellence in education is achieved through equitable, integrated, and purposeful lifelong learning
- Interdependence is achieved through authentic collaboration
Board of Directors
- Ellen Fahey – Chair
- Jackie Reis – Treasurer
- Mike Boguszewski – Secretary
Board Meeting Calendar
- January 5, 2022 – 12pm
- February 4, 2022 – 11am
- March 18, 2022 – 12:30pm
- April 8, 2022 – 11am
- May 6, 2022 – 11am
- June 2, 2022 – 11am
Get the latest about Equity Alliance MN events, services, and latest news.