The Alliance for Educational Equity is a 501(c) 3 nonprofit organization. The EIN is 82-3568400. All donations to the Alliance are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.
The Alliance Board provides a continuing, innovative source of funding to support the programs, services, and work of Equity Alliance MN by soliciting, managing, and distributing funds. The programs funded will emphasize the Alliance for Educational Equity mission to enhance the ability of Equity Alliance MN to eliminate gaps in E-21 educational opportunity and achievement. The funds provided by the Alliance for Educational Equity will directly benefit students and staff and improve educational equity. The Alliance for Educational Equity is funded by private and public grants and by donations.
- To enhance Equity Alliance MN’s ability to provide programs and services to eliminate E-21 educational opportunity and achievement gaps
- To support Equity Alliance MN’s educational programs and services by providing funds not available through local, state, or federal sources.
- To involve the community in the support of educational equity
- To provide a continuing source of funds through grants from foundations and government and gifts from individuals, businesses, and other organizations.
To be a significant contributing partner in the educational equity work of Equity Alliance MN
We believe that:
- Race and culture fundamentally shape and influence our core values, our thinking, our policies, and our practices
- Excellence in education is achieved through equitable, integrated, and purposeful lifelong learning
- Interdependence is achieved through authentic collaboration.
Board of Directors
We are currently in the process of establishing a board for the 2020-2021 school year.
Get the latest about Equity Alliance MN events, services, and latest news.