We meet monthly at the Equity Alliance MN offices and will post dates once they are set.
- June 16, 11:00 AM – !2:30 PM
2021-2022 schedule coming soon…
Ongoing Professional and Community Learning
Current and Future Offerings Include:
- EA-MN Educators of Color Professional Learning Cohort
- National Urban Alliance Teaching and Learning Institute
- Culturally Responsive Board Leadership
- Culturally Responsive Leadership
- PELSB Approved Cultural Competency Training for Licensed Educators
- Implicit Bias Training
- Equity Coaching Summit and Ongoing Equity Coaching
- Designing for Diversity
- Restorative Practices
Are you looking for professional development focused on educational equity and diversity? Are you looking for a supportive circle of educators with whom you can learn about cultures different from your own? Are you looking for a deeper understanding of how to build relationships with students and families who are from cultures other than yours? SEED may be the course for you!
Equity Alliance MN is pleased to offer cohorts of the Seeking Educational Equity and Diversity (SEED) program. SEED provides educational opportunities for teachers, administrators and education support professionals to learn about multicultural pedagogy and curriculum, dialogue about topics connected to culture, and to plan strategies to bring about institutional change for educational equity.
To learn more, click here
Get the latest about Equity Alliance MN events, services, and latest news.