Board Menu: Calendar | Minutes | Packets | Policies
- February 16, 2022 – 5:30pm
- April 20, 2022 – 5:30pm
- May 18, 2022 – 5:30pm
- June 15, 2022 – 5:30pm
- August 17, 2022 – 5:30pm
- September 21, 2022 – 5:30pm
- October 19, 2022 – 5:30pm (This meeting has been moved to October 26, 2022 – 5:30 pm)
- November 16, 2022 – 5:30pm
Meeting Notice: The East Metro Integration board will be holding a closed meeting on Wednesday, June 15, 2022.
If you wish to speak during the Open Forum portion of the meeting, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org. Per Board Policy, Public comments will be limited to the first 10 speakers.
Please read the Public Comment guidelines below:
- Members of the public are encouraged to attend Board meetings to learn more about district activities and programs, and to express their concerns, comments and suggestions.
- The Equity Alliance MN Board meeting includes a Public Forum period. The Public Forum will be open for a maximum of 30 minutes (3 minutes per speaker). Comments should be brief and avoid repetition of points made by others. If more than 30 speakers are signed up, groups sharing a similar message are encouraged to appoint one spokesperson to speak to the board.
- Those who wish to address the Board are asked to register with their name, address, a brief description of the topic they are bringing to the board, and contact info, (either phone number or email address), if they wish to receive a response from the Board. The Board will reply to speakers who wish it within two weeks of the meeting. The Board welcomes public comments, but is not able to respond to questions or debate issues during the public comment period.
- Comments may be made on topics relevant to the school district. Data privacy laws mandate that concerns regarding individual school district employees may not be discussed in this setting, and speakers must refrain from identifying District staff or others by name. The Board cannot hear personnel matters or data that would violate law or policy.
- The Chair will attempt to reasonably honor requests to speak but shall also exercise discretion to recognize time constraints.
- If a speaker does not adhere to the above guidelines, the Chair may rule that speaker out of order and may require the speaker to immediately end his or her presentation.
Meeting Notice: The Joint Powers Board of Equity Alliance MN will hold a Closed session pursuant to Minnesota Statutes, section 13D.05, subdivision 3, for the preliminary consideration of allegations against an individual subject to its authority.
The closed session will follow the regular Joint Powers Board meeting scheduled at 5:30 p.m. on Wednesday, June 15, 2022.
Posted: June 9, 2022
Get the latest about Equity Alliance MN events, services, and latest news.