Partners for Equity Development is a group of organizations and individuals committed to equitable E-12 education outcomes for each and every student. Their mission is to build equity-centered capacity through a systems and community approach to race and culture that leverages data, personal and professional development, and organizational learning for improved academic and social outcomes.The partnership:
- Provides a framework to help decision makers assess their key stakeholder needs.
- Helps decision makers find, choose, and implement high-quality, accessible, and affordable professional development, learning, and support opportunities.
- Advances equitable actions in E-12 education settings.
- Identifies resources available across partner organizations.
- Identifies and creates programs to address unmet needs.
Get the latest about Equity Alliance MN events, services, and latest news.